FEATURES OF CLIP-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS:
Hair is an important part of body as it helps in enhancing the beauty of women. The clip-in hair extensions are used to give an appealing look. It is really easy to apply clip-in hair extensions and this is discussed below. They are the easiest technique to increase the volume, length and colour to your existing hair. Moreover, it does not let you spend additional money at the salon like the full sewn in weaves or pre bonded heat applied extensions.
We are proud to have a great selection of the clip-in hair extensions in the market. The extensions which we provide are 100% manufactured using the high graded remy hair. They can be easily washed, ironed, curled and dryed. This means that you can care for them in the same way that you do with your normal hair, and whats so unique about clip ins you can simply remove them or reapply when you want!
The clip-in hair extensions come in a 7 piece full head set. This full head set is available in different lengths ranging from the short 14 inch lengths or extra long 22 inch lengths and you can choose the one which is best suited to you.
You can pick the remy hair from our collection and get a natural look. You can choose the colour which you like and which matches your hair colour as we supply over 21 natural colours.
The clip on set is the perfect choice when you want to add some length and volume your natural hair almost instantly! You get 80 grams of hair for 14 inch length going up to 115 grams for 22 inches, each length/set has a different weight which increases the longer the length.
HOW TO APPLY & ALIGN CLIP-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS:
Here are brief instructions how to apply your clip in hair extensions.
1. Before you apply your clip in set, it is always advisable to start with your own natural hair straightened.
2. Separate the individual hair extensions and assort them by width (please refer to the attached above)
3. Hold your own hair upwards using large slides to make a hairline, and then open the snap clips on the hair extensions.
4. Starting from the lower part of your head, put hair extensions just below hairline and then close snap clips of the hair extensions. The snap clips will be slided in to grab your own hair and keep hair extensions attached, this will create the alignment.
5. Repeat No4 procedure up to top of your head (use the info on the above image as a guide)
6. Add single clipped hair extension above ears and sides of the head where it is necessary.
7. Brush your hair and extensions gently, you have now successfully installed your clip in extensions!
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CLIP INS?
If your natural hair is of finer texture or they are very thin then make sure to tease the hair using a comb. It helps make your thin hair more bulky thus allowing the clips to rest correctly. This will avoid the situation of slipping of the hair extensions.
The hair extensions are also a good way in which you can enhance your hair beauty and also add highlights to your hair. The thickness allows your hair to look thicker. HairXtensions Clip In sets can last a long time but it solely depends on the way you care for them.
There are some simple tips which will help you to take care of the hair extensions. It will help you in maintaining their natural vitality and luster thus allowing them to last for a longer time.
1. HOW DO I WASH THE CLIP-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Follow the simple steps to wash your clip-in hair extensions.
1) Add some shampoo specialized for hair extensions to your hair with lukewarm water.
2) Then immerse the clip-in extensions in the water till they get saturated then lift them out. Repeat the same process for few times.
3) Once they get cleansed, rinse them with clean and lukewarm water.
4) Apply a small amount of conditioner to the hair.
5) Then rinse the hair with clean water and squeeze them gently so that the excess water gets removed. Make sure that you do not twist or tangle them.
6) Shake them well so that excess water gets removed. Leave to dry at room temperature and make sure that you don’t apply the comb when they are wet.
7) Open and dry all the clips individually so that the excess water is removed.
2. IS IT POSSIBLE TO STYLE AND CURL CLIP-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS?
When you use excess of blow dryers, curlers and staighteners, the hair gets damaged due to frizzing and breakage. Thus it is best to limit using high temperature tools for styling your hair extensions. They should be applied less pressure so that they preserve their hair vitality. If you want to style your hair extensions then you can use the air drying, heated rollers and braiding the hair. If your style needs heat then apply a heat thermal protecting serum spray on the hair extensions thus reducing the risk of damage from the heat. Moreover, you should use of a soft bristle to brush the hair extensions gently before and after use.
Click HERE to view our Clip In Hair Extension Range.